Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beneficial soil mites ;)

No play arrow but it’s a vid

Man i think those might be what the big orange one was.. But thanks I was thinking it was from being to wet so I will pull the covers back out and let the soil dry a little bit.. i am definitely not used to these boxes holding moisture like this nothing like a fabric pot :oops1:

Dropped my bubbler today and somehow only broke a foot off of it :whew:
PXL_20230503_004116223.jpg
PXL_20230503_004139981.jpg

Man i think those might be what the big orange one was.. But thanks I was thinking it was from being to wet so I will pull the covers back out and let the soil dry a little bit.. i am definitely not used to these boxes holding moisture like this nothing like a fabric pot :oops1:
I was only paying attention to the wormy things crawling thru soil! Those were really big larvae so no clue what its from but not mites!

I was only paying attention to the wormy things crawling thru soil! Those were really big larvae so no clue what its from but not mites!
Yeah there was tons of those but i only saw the one mite in the second vid.. But boy gotta say you took the wind out my sail I really was thinking they are spring tails they look just like all the images I looked at.. Going to have to see if they are springy :haha:

Yeah there was tons of those but i only saw the one mite in the second vid.. But boy gotta say you took the wind out my sail I really was thinking they are spring tails they look just like all the images I looked at.. Going to have to see if they are springy :haha:
U could prob fit a dozen springtails on a grain of rice if not more! They are incredibly small!

U could prob fit a dozen springtails on a grain of rice if not more! They are incredibly small!
there are some small ones and it's hard to tell they run maybe kind spring away from my finger :shrug: I pulled the covers off and after thinking about that was easy putting them back on is going to be a PITA :doh::nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back