Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening :toke:

Haven't seen ya in a bit, good to see ya,

I can't wait for warmer temps as well, we set a record cold set back in 1897 last night!
Pretty crazy patterns lately. We are getting drenched, but at least it’s not snow.
What was the low temp in your area?

all good here! Have you heard from Dabber?
Another cold rainy day here. Never going to get my veggies out of the extra tent. Can’t start the summer crew until. Always something. How are you?
Yes i did just the other day actually his words " we're all above ground taking it one day at a time" having a pretty rough patch but did mention he hopes to be back growing late summer he says it may be his last run so it's going to be huge :growing:

I'm doing good busy busy sounds like you got the same weather we've had.. One nice week in the beginning of April and been cold and wet since

Have you heard from @Frank the Dank ?:karmacloud:

Yes i did just the other day actually his words " we're all above ground taking it one day at a time" having a pretty rough patch but did mention he hopes to be back growing late summer he says it may be his last run so it's going to be huge :growing:

I'm doing good busy busy sounds like you got the same weather we've had.. One nice week in the beginning of April and been cold and wet since

Have you heard from @Frank the Dank ?:karmacloud:
Yes, Frank the Dank is doing well. I’ll send your regards. Still putting out the primo flowers.

Pretty crazy patterns lately. We are getting drenched, but at least it’s not snow.
What was the low temp in your area?
Down to 36*f, there is a arctic low dip in the jet stream right over us, a high of 46*f

Nice little sprinkle of diatomaceous earth and they’ll be gone.:amazon:
well see I thought about that when I treated for gnats the first time and was told that would kill the soil life and I did just put nematodes in couple weeks ago.. I have DE but not sure if i should use with TLS and earthboxs?:shrug:

Should say all good. 24hours without THC. First time in more than 5years. Taking a tolerance break.

i sumtimez think about takin a tolerance break...............but thinkin about it is as far as i ever get, so.... :rofl: :jointman: ppp

time for

taco tuesday.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back