Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ripley's OG is drying nicely..She's a chunky girl.

Screenshot_20230502-165804~2.png

:worship:

Hey Fruitz! think you use, or have used moisture meters. Which one that you've used works the best or which one do you like the best?
Sorry i passed out! I haven’t bought 1 but the blumat digital meter is super accurate! Think its around $85 or was last i looked at them! And u just leave it stabbed into pot for entire grow and turn it on when u want a reading! They make an analog 1 too but its like over $200!

Is @WildBill ok? Doesn't seem like Ive seen him around?
Not sure if anyone’s answered already but hes been around! Just not posting in here since he had that 2 day reply ban a ways back!

No I am using coco in 2-3 gallon pots… that was ink addict using the 4”blocks that we were helping but I am trying to dial my feed volumes and just trying to pick your brain a little thank you

Are you using the EZ-PZ trays? Just collect and weight your runoff. Should be dead simple with those. I am considering giving them a try just for the convenience of running a hose to the drain instead of emptying pans. Although the current elevated pot/basin system makes measuring easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back