Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new girls are all tucked in!

IMG_20230502_142458263_HDR.jpg

And did you guys know that Frankie Muniz, the kid that played Malcolm in the Middle, is a professional race car driver? He did not age well. lol
He looks like a 40yr old teenager! :haha::rofl:

Awesome!

I'll get to the rest of the winner PM's here in the next day; we'll get everyone sorted out! Enjoy the seeds; lots of people have been liking his genetics!

Shoot. I shot Derek a message yesterday evening. I figured that was the way to do it and knew you were pretty busy. Sorry I didn't wait to hear from you. Did not exchange information just asked if I was supposed to contact him. I told him his LAG thread needs an update too because it's quite fun watching that project.

I had six plants outside in the sun when UPS came. The UPS driver is dating my wife's biggest client. She saw the plants and told my wife, "Nice plants!"

My wife was worried that he wouldn't want her to work for him anymore because she's a medical user. I doubt it, but if he's really like that, I say good riddance. Personally, I doubt she'll even tell him - I'm pretty sure she likes to smoke up like the rest of us. He probably does too.

I mean, who doesn't? :crying:

Had a mate I'm not particularly fond of ring up to see if he could stop by to talk shop. Said he would bring a bourbon with im. I said you can stop by with that but the door won't open. He said fine I'll bring the scotch, which I was a bit rude but hoped he'd take the hint not to come by..... I let him know the scotch had best be at least as old as the years we've known each other. I still think he's coming......

I already know what it's about and I don't want to do it. He's not so terrible, I just worry that he's going to liquor me up and get his way!

EDIT: Ok got to go tidy up a bit. Be back later.

Had a mate I'm not particularly fond of ring up to see if he could stop by to talk shop. Said he would bring a bourbon with im. I said you can stop by with that but the door won't open. He said fine I'll bring the scotch, which I was a bit rude but hoped he'd take the hint not to come by..... I let him know the scotch had best be at least as old as the years we've known each other. I still think he's coming......

I already know what it's about and I don't want to do it. He's not so terrible, I just worry that he's going to liquor me up and get his way!

EDIT: Ok got to go tidy up a bit. Be back later.
Put post-it’s up… I will not give in! And plaster them everywhere.

Are you using the EZ-PZ trays? Just collect and weight your runoff. Should be dead simple with those. I am considering giving them a try just for the convenience of running a hose to the drain instead of emptying pans. Although the current elevated pot/basin system makes measuring easy.
Oh yes and love them.. but not as simple as you'd think when your already set up :doh: I have automatic pump just like the one coco for cannabis recommends.. So I just need to do some reconfiguring of my dtw system otherwise it's pumped out to the septic before fertigation is over.. already have idea just have that pump to a another waste tank that only gets pumped out to waste once a day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back