Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And did you guys know that Frankie Muniz, the kid that played Malcolm in the Middle, is a professional race car driver? He did not age well. lol
I was up late the other night (UK time) ARCA series I think and I was so stoned when I saw I double took

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Tuesday Live Stoners and Yes it is Taco Tuesday.

taco tuesday.gif

I am preparing the rock wool cubes for transplanting today.

No I am using coco in 2-3 gallon pots… that was ink addict using the 4”blocks that we were helping but I am trying to dial my feed volumes and just trying to pick your brain a little thank you
That is why I asked I talk to and read so many peeps posts I get confused........

You should know what the water weight maximum is for your pot, use half of that. If you don't know start with a dry pot (only moist) weigh it, then water slowly until until it will no longer hold water and run off begins, This is the maximum weight. the difference is the maximum water weight. 50% of that is what you want to run out of the pot on a 50% flush. Example maximum water weight is 10#, 5# is half so about .6 gallons weighs 5#
@Twenty20 Adam is that you in that cup event?
Yes I have verified with Adam that this was his strain Durban Sunrise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back