Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, should tell you all, Scumbag3488 had an official visitorā€¦ so I had to adopt his current set of girls to grow out for him. He is out of the game til November (hopefully) when his papers get signed. No problems though. No trouble. His ā€œofficial visitorā€ stated til papers are signed, itā€™s not allowed. Consuming is though. I okā€™d it with him to inform yā€™all. He will still be visiting hereā€¦ just canā€™t contribute much til November.

Morning yā€™all :pass:

Already tinkering in the ManCave this morning with Otis the cat.šŸˆ

He talked me into coming back upstairs for a vape and my second coffee of the morning.:coffee2:

IMG_0698.jpeg

Citric acid
Although citric acid works, it's really only good for organic grows as it does not keep your PH stable in any kind of hydro environment. I've got a lifetime supply of it, for 10 people..... that I can't get rid of lol!

HAPPY CATURDAY GUYS​

would a hepa filter screen help stop weed smell from my grow​

A carbon filter takes up too much room and was thinking if i attached these to the front of my extraction fan, or even behind the fan inside the 4 inch drainage pipe if i can make them fit perfectly.​

would this workView attachment 1588271

It might last a day or two..

We are living probably in the best time to be stoners. Growing at home is easy cheap way safer then before cause leds. Weed is way better then 20 years ago. And its becoming legal more and more. My state we are on the cusp the house passed the senate passed all they have to do hash out the differences and the governor will sigh the bill. so close I can taste it. :headbang:
happy caturday as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back