Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When hubby went to bed last night he said I'm having a lie in tomorrow...... :pass: ...nothing planned....nothing to get up for...I' having a lazy day....

Then 5.30 am.....BOOM................cabin shakes.....thunder so loud..we are all instantly awake.........

Set all the security lights off.......set the dogs off....

Then the rain hit.....so Loud..it was torrential....for 1 minute..........:crying:....but hell the whoe house was awake by then......:shrug:....so we just got on with it.....
Mother nature didn't like your plans,,,,,and changed them for you......LOL

View attachment 1588283

Some days it's just gotta be done....... :headbang: .....there is a mile between cafes on the beach............so you park at one....walk to the other and have a coffee....then walk back..

We Used to do that walk 320 days a year............:headbang:....but got out of the habit.......so this is day 1 in the mossy get fit plan..............

There might not be a step two...........:crying:......

hubby was absolutely wrecked half way back............then we realised he was walking in the soft sand.....and that is twice as hard...

I Predict he'll be in his flipflops next time.

Breathe in...breathe out.....breathe in...breathe out........Taste it........?

Ozone and cannabis...heady combination.............:pass:

in-the-zone-i-am-in-the-zone.gif

IMG_5120.JPG

I Wonder if they would be any good for ferts.............not hubbys legs....the ball at the waters edge.
They are kinda spongy.......but I'm sure they are a sea weed... :pass: ....and they are FREE........:crying:....

Mother nature didn't like your plans,,,,,and changed them for you......LOL

When you get to a Certain age you Stop trying to fight Mother Nature an just go with it......:pass: ...it is Easier.......

Happy Saturday y’all! Not sure what the wife has planned for the day. I will prob do a little this and that with plants. May have to get my OD young-uns replanted and the bubble tricks babies planted in finals. Won’t start that til after 2nd cuppa joe. Then it’s a big ?

That ONA odor control duct looks interesting for limited spaces to control odor that @Redeye Master posted up.
It was the first thing I found when looking for a filter, I knew about Ona gel but that popped up and I don’t know how effective on a big grow it would be but I know Ona will cover alot of smell

IMG_5110.JPG

BTW...is that Usual and I've not noticed before.............:pass:....or is it New....on the fert panel...?

Electrical conductivity.........:shrug:......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back