Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAPPY CATURDAY GUYS​

would a hepa filter screen help stop weed smell from my grow​

A carbon filter takes up too much room and was thinking if i attached these to the front of my extraction fan, or even behind the fan inside the 4 inch drainage pipe if i can make them fit perfectly.​

would this workView attachment 1588271

Good day @NORB YIPPLS ,,,,A HEPA filter will not control odor at all.

Happy Caturday. It's a good idea for an alternative but go for it 20 bucks is worth it for a project.
im very limited on space,
The 4 inch drainage pipe behind the fan is about 3 metre long to the surface and cant attach anything to the exit end as its buried in the ground so need to try put something right behind the fan to filter smell cos before the fan takes up too much space.
looking at Can fans atm, might find one to fit inside the pipe and that will leave space for a filter then.
il get something sorted lol

IMG_5121.JPG

Some days it's just gotta be done....... :headbang: .....there is a mile between cafes on the beach............so you park at one....walk to the other and have a coffee....then walk back..

We Used to do that walk 320 days a year............:headbang:....but got out of the habit.......so this is day 1 in the mossy get fit plan..............

There might not be a step two...........:crying:......

hubby was absolutely wrecked half way back............then we realised he was walking in the soft sand.....and that is twice as hard...

I Predict he'll be in his flipflops next time.

Breathe in...breathe out.....breathe in...breathe out........Taste it........?

Ozone and cannabis...heady combination.............:pass:

Lol OK, I see it now hahaha! I don't even remember buying it. I have over 32 of their cultivars so it get a little foggy. You gotta admit... that A looks a lot like 21. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stay listed
I did have to zoom, turn, tilt my head a little lol good luck anyway 👍🏻

im very limited on space,
The 4 inch drainage pipe behind the fan is about 3 metre long to the surface and cant attach anything to the exit end as its buried in the ground so need to try put something right behind the fan to filter smell cos before the fan takes up too much space.
looking at Can fans atm, might find one to fit inside the pipe and that will leave space for a filter then.
il get something sorted lol
Oona gel have a 4” and 6” tube attachment.

Good morning y'all , 40*f and raining, Missy said hell no when I opened the door for her to go out, LOL, Buster decided it was a "hang out in the cats window seat day", and it sounds like a plan to me as well!!!!

When hubby went to bed last night he said I'm having a lie in tomorrow...... :pass: ...nothing planned....nothing to get up for...I' having a lazy day....

Then 5.30 am.....BOOM................cabin shakes.....thunder so loud..we are all instantly awake.........

Set all the security lights off.......set the dogs off....

Then the rain hit.....so Loud..it was torrential....for 1 minute..........:crying:....but hell the whoe house was awake by then......:shrug:....so we just got on with it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back