Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Caturday Stoners!
:smokeout: :cheers::smokeout:

Screenshot_20230429-095415~2.png

The little guy is mending well. I've finally gotten the ear mites under control. After 8 long weeks of antibiotic therapy and plenty of vitamins, his respiratory ailment is finally clearing..
:woohoo:

:pass:

Happy Caturday Stoners!
:smokeout: :cheers::smokeout:

View attachment 1588393

The little guy is mending well. I've finally gotten the ear mites under control. After 8 long weeks of antibiotic therapy and plenty of vitamins, his respiratory ailment is finally clearing..
:woohoo:

:pass:

Duckie never went home after I rescued him from the winter storm right before Christmas.
My neighbor came and got him a few weeks ago but he’s spoiled bad now and came right back. Lol. He’s my dope growin buddy now.

Pretty common for coco to give a ec and pH if it's sold as washed and buffered
View attachment 1588343

Cheers @Mara Cachafa ..... :headbang: ....all the compo has PH levels....but I hadn't Noticed EC before.
Kinda makes sense though...coz seedling compo has to be the nearest thing to coco in soil form...absolutely no added ferts.......:pass:

View attachment 1588315

I Wonder if they would be any good for ferts.............not hubbys legs....the ball at the waters edge.
They are kinda spongy.......but I'm sure they are a sea weed... :pass: ....and they are FREE........:crying:....

When you get to a Certain age you Stop trying to fight Mother Nature an just go with it......:pass: ...it is Easier.......
MOSSYS DRAGON BALLS
Step 1. Collect spongey balls
Step 2. ???
Step 3. Profit

:muahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back