Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, should tell you all, Scumbag3488 had an official visitor… so I had to adopt his current set of girls to grow out for him. He is out of the game til November (hopefully) when his papers get signed. No problems though. No trouble. His “official visitor” stated til papers are signed, it’s not allowed. Consuming is though. I ok’d it with him to inform y’all. He will still be visiting here… just can’t contribute much til November.
Umm can you elaborate on the “official visitor”? Is this something all of us should be worried about? Or is this something in his specific situation like a landlord or something?

FB_IMG_1682781495716.jpg

Umm can you elaborate on the “official visitor”? Is this something all of us should be worried about? Or is this something in his specific situation like a landlord or something?
It was specific to his situation only. His “after cage” babysitter… tries to make sure you stay on the outside.

Got it that makes sense wish him the best for us :karmacloud::goodluck::vibes: :toke::thanks:
Will do! He will be around here, I’m sure. He has to review what he grew and submit his app for CC status. That’s why I have his girls. He has his harvest and I’ll keep him in smokables til he’s ready to jump back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back