Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I decided I wanted to livestream some gaming again like I had been back in December. Get everything set up and my audio doesn't work. Fiddled with the settings for like 20 minutes till I got sick of it (there's only so many options lol) and said screw it, I'll just record and add a voice-over later, I can't play without sound lol and I wasn't getting anything from the game capture card through on my headphones to monitor and it was just driving me nuts. Hooked the headphones up directly to the console instead and played with sound in my headphones but none recording, it's fine, I can add music and a voice-over later whatever. Get on today to try to see if I can figure out the headphone issue and it connects with the sound immediately. Lmfao idk what I did different but I guess I'm streaming when I get home from dropping #3 at class lol.

Time to get that gaming PC so you can Steam game like an adult *ahem* *cough cough*

This place is busy! So many nice folks right off the bat too. Let's see if I remember how to do things.

@420Forever - Thanks for the welcome and the screen name of the guy who said I should come by here.

@Mossy - Thanks for the welcome and being the first to say who recruited me.

@Mañ'O'Green - Thanks for the welcome. I have not grown much of anything besides store bought houseplants. I see a lot of reading in the next several days.

@DCLXVI - Thanks for scaring the hell out of me! And the link. Cool place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back