Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll call it Pinkys Frog then....we can always change it later.......:headbang:

I Tend to run them on a Nickname until I Finish them.

I Name all of them....But.....the One cross I wasn't gonna make out of this run....was the Pink one........:biggrin:.....I Ony Hit it for you....so you get to Name this one..........:headbang:
full.gif

We'll call it Pinkys Frog then....we can always change it later.......:headbang:

I Tend to run them on a Nickname until I Finish them.

I Name all of them....But.....the One cross I wasn't gonna make out of this run....was the Pink one........:biggrin:.....I Ony Hit it for you....so you get to Name this one..........:headbang:
Ur the best

So @Mossy husband is @wiz?

:crying: Nope...I was Wiz...for a while...........when I was sick of being Mossy ..........:crying:...but you know Stoners can't keep Secrets...so everyone kept saying...it is Fine..it is Mossy....she just changed her name..............:crying:...so I gave up.....

Hubby is JEM......:headbang:...that is why it was capitals....it is his initials........:pass:

@Mossy I am always up by early 4 to 4, 30 am , even when I don't have to go to work , being a butcher for 35 years with early starts is the reason , worst part is waiting for the sun to bloody well get up . then I can play in my gardens . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back