Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm almost finished with my DIY press, so now I gotta hurry up and choose the best portable, cheap dab device. The terminology is a little overwhelming. I'm still not sure about the difference between an e-nail, a dab pen, a dab straw, etc. I searched for threads on dab devices, but didn't see anything recent. Any recommendations?

I'm almost finished with my DIY press, so now I gotta hurry up and choose the best portable, cheap dab device. The terminology is a little overwhelming. I'm still not sure about the difference between an e-nail, a dab pen, a dab straw, etc. I searched for threads on dab devices, but didn't see anything recent. Any recommendations?
Let me recommend the Lookah Seahorse Pro! 👍 check out the reviews.

The Unicorn is even better if you want to invest a little more.

:yeahthat:

dab pen and straws and good for on the go when at home I prefer something little stronger.. I have a unicorn it is a great device and portable but the best/favorite at home device I have is my dabpress enail <100$ :cooldance:and can be used with any bong with a 90 degree stem.. enails typically heat a nail or banger with induction heat element there're only use to be "nails" but bangers then have came along

My issue with any of my lookah devices (seahorse, swordfish, unicorn, and Q7) all require a bit more maintenance/cleaning and coils for all but the unicorn are consumables and have extra ready they don't last long depending on use

Any recommendations on ph down? Right now I'm using General hydro but I'm running out of down and was wondering if there is something "better" I should be using or is it pretty much all the same? I'm not looking for bang for your buck or a cheaper alternative I'm just curious if I should be using something else. I have to use about 1ml to lower my tap to what I need it right now. I rarely use the ph up.

This place is busy! So many nice folks right off the bat too. Let's see if I remember how to do things.

@420Forever - Thanks for the welcome and the screen name of the guy who said I should come by here.

@Mossy - Thanks for the welcome and being the first to say who recruited me.

@Mañ'O'Green - Thanks for the welcome. I have not grown much of anything besides store bought houseplants. I see a lot of reading in the next several days.

@DCLXVI - Thanks for scaring the hell out of me! And the link. Cool place.

Hey! You made it! I see you've made contact with the serious mod/grower/admin crew. Much knowledge there, listen to and respect them and you'll do well.

Sorry about scaring you. hahaha I was more worried you'd think I was "interested."

When you've decided on growing, that garden store by the trestle, they carry a lot of good stuff. Just, be sure to be discrete. Everyone is just gardening and growing vegetables.

Any recommendations on ph down? Right now I'm using General hydro but I'm running out of down and was wondering if there is something "better" I should be using or is it pretty much all the same? I'm not looking for bang for your buck or a cheaper alternative I'm just curious if I should be using something else. I have to use about 1ml to lower my tap to what I need it right now. I rarely use the ph up.
I have the cyco brand and its made from phosphoric acid and literally takes 4-5 drops to drop ph over a full point!

Nitric acid in veg phosphoric acid in flower
C70468A3-A62E-4D72-B110-593A144D9F51.jpeg

I have the cyco brand and its made from phosphoric acid and literally takes 4-5 drops to drop ph over a full point!
I should mention probably only used 5ml from a quart in 3yrs….but i stopped ph’ing about 2yrs ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back