Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! You made it! I see you've made contact with the serious mod/grower/admin crew. Much knowledge there, listen to and respect them and you'll do well.

Sorry about scaring you. hahaha I was more worried you'd think I was "interested."

When you've decided on growing, that garden store by the trestle, they carry a lot of good stuff. Just, be sure to be discrete. Everyone is just gardening and growing vegetables.

Understood. Thanks for the link and suggestion to join. Lots to learn lots to read. I believe I know which store you mean. Never been in there.

I should mention probably only used 5ml from a quart in 3yrs….but i stopped ph’ing about 2yrs ago!
Mean while I am about to get another bottle of phosphoric only about a 1/4 left after a year my water is super hard

I'm almost finished with my DIY press, so now I gotta hurry up and choose the best portable, cheap dab device. The terminology is a little overwhelming. I'm still not sure about the difference between an e-nail, a dab pen, a dab straw, etc. I searched for threads on dab devices, but didn't see anything recent. Any recommendations?

Calling: @N/A-Greengo . Guy has reviewed a ton of devices.
@Lil Dab - Valid opinions on dab stuff as well.

@Mara Cachafa check my previous posts but what is going to to be you main use? At home or the go and how much can/want do you to spend? You can get away with as little as a bong, banger and torch might just need to buy a banger and dab tools..
This things rips not much is going to beat it as far as hits and flavor goes
243FAA33-92C9-4D66-AE1E-8676424B2E5C.jpeg

Calling: @N/A-Greengo . Guy has reviewed a ton of devices.
@Lil Dab - Valid opinions on dab stuff as well.
:d5:
I'm almost finished with my DIY press, so now I gotta hurry up and choose the best portable, cheap dab device. The terminology is a little overwhelming. I'm still not sure about the difference between an e-nail, a dab pen, a dab straw, etc. I searched for threads on dab devices, but didn't see anything recent. Any recommendations
:redcross:
My issue with any of my lookah devices (seahorse, swordfish, unicorn, and Q7) all require a bit more maintenance/cleaning and coils for all but the unicorn are consumables and have extra ready they don't last long depending on use

I have the Seahorse Pro Plus. I agree, the Seahorse is a pain to keep clean, especially the tip.....But, not impossible. I use the Ceramic III tip, as I believe it's the best and easiest to maintain long term. .. which is subjective. But I keep two in rotation for one device....One in alcohol and at the ready at all times. The small hassle of cleaning is easily overlooked when considering vapour quality, because it's a beast. The Pro Plus comes with a hose to connect it to a Bubbler as well, which is nice. My other favourite budget friendly E-nectar collector is the Pronto, By Ooze. But between the two, I'd choose the Seahorse solely for the stellar flavour of the ceramic tip....

Like @LilDab, I have my separate at home setups as well....But the two devices I've highlighted are my favourite traveler straws...

Hope this helps!

:pass:

:d5:

:redcross:

I have the Seahorse Pro Plus. I agree, the Seahorse is a pain to keep clean, especially the tip.....But, not impossible. I use the Ceramic III tip, as I believe it's the best and easiest to maintain long term. .. which is subjective. But I keep two in rotation for one device....One in alcohol and at the ready at all times. The small hassle of cleaning is easily overlooked when considering vapour quality, because it's a beast. The Pro Plus comes with a hose to connect it to a Bubbler as well, which is nice. My other favourite budget friendly E-nectar collector is the Pronto, By Ooze. But between the two, I'd choose the Seahorse solely for the stellar flavour of the ceramic tip....

Like @LilDab, I have my separate at home setups as well....But the two devices I've highlighted are my favourite traveler straws...

Hope this helps!

:pass:
I agree I use the quartz V mostly I like the flavor better but they don't last very long and not easy to clean like the the ceramic ones... I've used the ones you have which I'm going to get a box of both next time I just ran of all my coils and need to order or maybe check the headshop but there normally more expensive.. The seahorse is easily found too which is another pro :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back