Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto's Ripley's OG Carrying Blue Microverse F5 Pollen
Day 104

T-minus... - /+ 48 Hours until harvest..
Screenshot_20230427-104051~2.png

:smokeout:
:goauto:

i was sitting here starin at the ceiling but decided to give you a break from my :blahblah:

:pighug: When I Need a Break.......I don't sign in...........:biggrin:

I filled out one, blood delivery, pays good and its easy no lifting and not in an office.

Anything Delivery seems to be the UK standard.......:pass:....but some of them treat workers like shite.........

If you are near a hospital for blood deliveries...what about Patient pick up's and drop offs..........or Laundry.... ?

:pighug: When I Need a Break.......I don't sign in...........:biggrin:

Anything Delivery seems to be the UK standard.......:pass:....but some of them treat workers like shite.........

If you are near a hospital for blood deliveries...what about Patient pick up's and drop offs..........or Laundry.... ?
O jeez her delivering with her bossy parking problems and her mouth🤣 She had so many great offers from her friends at the hospitals she frequents but for 2 years she wouldn't leave her last company even though she would be leaving for an easier better job. Then the second i got hurt she was like ok now, in high the highest inflation in blah blah blah Now most of the hospitals on my side of town have changed companies and cleaned house forced retirements , lowered wages. And for the same reasons with her attitude i don't want her working the west side hospitals. You're on the right track tho🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back