Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1587828
Got sent home from work for looking like poopy. Boss was decent about it cuz he knows i wasn't healthy yet when I started back. I can't tell if he's actually looking out for me or if its like our carpenter said that I just work so fast for so cheap that theyve had to have 2 helpers fresh out of highschool to move material and a plumber while I was gone. I thought he was joking til i met them yesterday. I was up all night. My eyes are so swollen the carpenter was talking shit about me crying 😭 :crying: i don't know what i did but I have a burning all the way around my shoulders front and back and it hurts to have it down at my side, i been walking around like one arm doin the chicken dance then snapping it down to my side when ppl are around to look "normal" :biggrin: he gave me some homework tho... Looking up all the new "green plumbing" products that came out so far this year, see if they're more efficient yadda yadda

Woah! Hope you feel better Pinky!

Good morning degenerates! and yes, that is a term of endearment...

Wacky fact of the day:

Screenshot 2023-04-27 at 8.37.10 AM.png

Pot roast! Baby carrots and creamer taters in bottom, cover with water( barely) and roast on top. One stick butter on top and sprinkle with dry ranch seasoning packet. Set it and forget it (graham kerr) dinner is done!

Afternoon @Jpkindbud ...it Sounds Delish.........I'm am Starving............:drool:.....

Morning y’all :salute:

Didn’t want to get up today. All good.

Still waiting on my Lookah Seahorse Pro. Can’t wait to start dabbing in style…

The return from my Mango Smile yesterday was encouraging that the weed is definitely good enough to press!

Afternoon @MedCzech ...:bighug:..sharing one......

Good afternoon @Mossy :bighug: :pass:

Last edited:
View attachment 1587828
Got sent home from work for looking like poopy. Boss was decent about it cuz he knows i wasn't healthy yet when I started back. I can't tell if he's actually looking out for me or if its like our carpenter said that I just work so fast for so cheap that theyve had to have 2 helpers fresh out of highschool to move material and a plumber while I was gone. I thought he was joking til i met them yesterday. I was up all night. My eyes are so swollen the carpenter was talking shit about me crying 😭 :crying: i don't know what i did but I have a burning all the way around my shoulders front and back and it hurts to have it down at my side, i been walking around like one arm doin the chicken dance then snapping it down to my side when ppl are around to look "normal" :biggrin: he gave me some homework tho... Looking up all the new "green plumbing" products that came out so far this year, see if they're more efficient yadda yadda

@PinkyNotTheBrain ... :bighug: ...Have you got PinkEyes.....?.....it is supposed to be the stand out feature of the new covid varient.........:doc3:...

Afternoon @Talonxracer ... :bighug: ..sharing one....

Afternoon @JP1 :bighug:

Afternoon @NORB YIPPLS ...my mother would do that..........:crying:....

Afternoon @Lil Dab ...:bighug:..and you are keeping us all guessing what good things.....?...........:eyebrows:
Maybe :devil::crying: Honestly I wasn’t sure if I should talk about it out here but I should have new meph beans coming very soon but you know that :thumbsup: :woohoo: :pass:

In other news big boss is gone for a long weekend and foreman is pretty chill he grows so we talk a lot :haha::d5:so it’s a pretty laid back last couple days of the week:cooldance::yay::woohoo: with a few extra smokes:woohoo1::pass:

@PinkyNotTheBrain ... :bighug: ...Have you got PinkEyes.....?.....it is supposed to be the stand out feature of the new covid varient.........:doc3:...
😷Oh no. Stay back!

I always have red eye. 3 days of being awake allergys and the weed.... Actually I did close my eyes for about half hour. My eyes turn red all the time pretty sure its temp change. Used to happen all the time in school cuz every class is a different temp than the ac cooled hallways. First 5 minutes of class, bright red, I don't know how i would tell. Would it stay pink with eye drops?
I also couldn't resist playing with kitty kats the past few days which doesn't help my allergies.
IMG_20230415_155516643.jpg

This keeity ??? kyitty?? Shes the queen, she likes coming out for smoke breaks with me 😁

My daughter had me seriously showed up just now in the shop sfter picking her up from school, lol
A woman reconised her and stoped to say hello who was with her elderly mother.
while the woman was chating to her she turned around to the elderly mother and pointed right in her face and said

"Look you only have 2 teeth ahhhhh ha ha"
"Just like spongebob ahhhhhh ha ha "
"Do you like spongebob, you have the same teeth"

Dint even listen to what the woman said. lol

mind you i had a load of bongs before hand and was trying to sleekly navigate through the shop unnoticed.
Definitly not
was embarsinly funny ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back