Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to figure out what to run this summer. Here is some of the selection…

6A5D3B24-9C8D-43E2-95AC-177437989766.jpeg

I have a bunch of Mephisto too from last order…😜
Going to run two photos in big 10 gallon pots, then I am running 4 autos in smaller pots to set in the deck out back.

Any suggestions?

I need to figure out what to run this summer. Here is some of the selection…

View attachment 1587826
I have a bunch of Mephisto too from last order…😜
Going to run two photos in big 10 gallon pots, then I am running 4 autos in smaller pots to set in the deck out back.

Any suggestions?
Good morning @MedCzech :pass:

One of each!

No plans for a outdoors grow at the house this summer, but a buddy who does have a more secluded garden wants to grow a few autos, so I will throw him some beans for both of us!

Good afternoon @Mossy :pass: :bighug:

Afternoon @Talonxracer ... :bighug: ..sharing one....

Afternoon @JP1 :bighug:

THERES A PLANT IN MY BOOT​

GOOD MORNING EVERYONEView attachment 1587817View attachment 1587818

Afternoon @NORB YIPPLS ...my mother would do that..........:crying:....

good day things happening this morning

Afternoon @Lil Dab ...:bighug:..and you are keeping us all guessing what good things.....?...........:eyebrows:

hi-everybody-simpsons.gif

Got sent home from work for looking like poopy. Boss was decent about it cuz he knows i wasn't healthy yet when I started back. I can't tell if he's actually looking out for me or if its like our carpenter said that I just work so fast for so cheap that theyve had to have 2 helpers fresh out of highschool to move material and a plumber while I was gone. I thought he was joking til i met them yesterday. I was up all night. My eyes are so swollen the carpenter was talking shit about me crying 😭 :crying: i don't know what i did but I have a burning all the way around my shoulders front and back and it hurts to have it down at my side, i been walking around like one arm doin the chicken dance then snapping it down to my side when ppl are around to look "normal" :biggrin: he gave me some homework tho... Looking up all the new "green plumbing" products that came out so far this year, see if they're more efficient yadda yadda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back