Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1587828
Got sent home from work for looking like poopy. Boss was decent about it cuz he knows i wasn't healthy yet when I started back. I can't tell if he's actually looking out for me or if its like our carpenter said that I just work so fast for so cheap that theyve had to have 2 helpers fresh out of highschool to move material and a plumber while I was gone. I thought he was joking til i met them yesterday. I was up all night. My eyes are so swollen the carpenter was talking shit about me crying 😭 :crying: i don't know what i did but I have a burning all the way around my shoulders front and back and it hurts to have it down at my side, i been walking around like one arm doin the chicken dance then snapping it down to my side when ppl are around to look "normal" :biggrin: he gave me some homework tho... Looking up all the new "green plumbing" products that came out so far this year, see if they're more efficient yadda yadda
:devil: :muahaha:

Hope you feel better buddy :karmacloud:

Maybe :devil::crying: Honestly I wasn’t sure if I should talk about it out here but I should have new meph beans coming very soon but you know that :thumbsup: :woohoo: :pass:

Ah.....Get you...a Nod's as Good as a Wink to a Blind Horse..........:yeah:...........

In other news big boss is gone for a long weekend and foreman is pretty chill he grows so we talk a lot :haha::d5:so it’s a pretty laid back last couple days of the week:cooldance::yay::woohoo: with a few extra smokes:woohoo1::pass:

Enjoy it.........:pighug:....everyone works better in a Nice atmosphere.......:pass:

Oh no. Stay back!

Oh Believe me....I've got a full hazmat suit on behind the screen.......:yeah:....I've Heard all about these computer viruses.......:crying:

I've been Looking at all the hay fever sufferers for a few weeks.........:biggrin:....coz apparently it is Very Similar......:headbang:

Actually I did close my eyes for about half hour.

I didn' like to Tag you this morning incase you were actually catching up on your sleep.........:pighug:

Would it stay pink with eye drops?

Dunno...............:shrug:....

This keeity ??? kyitty?? Shes the queen, she likes coming out for smoke breaks with me 😁

:cheers: Hair of the Cat........

Ugh, I have to get going. Been getting later and later all week. Those old timers beat on me and I'm still sore! Well, beyond the usual stuff anyways. Happy day everyone, see you all this evening.

My daughter had me seriously showed up just now in the shop sfter picking her up from school, lol
A woman reconised her and stoped to say hello who was with her elderly mother.
while the woman was chating to her she turned around to the elderly mother and pointed right in her face and said

"Look you only have 2 teeth ahhhhh ha ha"
"Just like spongebob ahhhhhh ha ha "
"Do you like spongebob, you have the same teeth"

Dint even listen to what the woman said. lol

mind you i had a load of bongs before hand and was trying to sleekly navigate through the shop unnoticed.
Definitly not
was embarsinly funny ffs
I wouldn't be able to control myself in such a situation, LOL there would be no "sleekly navigating" anything at that point, LOL

I didn' like to Tag you this morning incase you were actually catching up on your sleep.
:crying: i was sitting here starin at the ceiling but decided to give you a break from my :blahblah: so I went down stairs quiet as a church mouse and was on the pc looking for a job for my aunt cuz she's terrible at it, any ideas??? I filled out one, blood delivery, pays good and its easy no lifting and not in an office.

Ah.....Get you...a Nod's as Good as a Wink to a Blind Horse..........:yeah:...........

Enjoy it.........:pighug:....everyone works better in a Nice atmosphere.......:pass:
1682603686262.gif

Howdy from MedCzech’s ManCave ☮️✌️🪴

B52B3E4B-0201-499E-AEC2-98B74618F5A0.jpeg

A coupe closeups :photog: 🪴🪴🪴

54121C0D-618D-43D5-A5B9-8510C338EE72.jpeg

Mango Smile x 3BOG

03864A9B-3D30-40D2-93AE-7F2995E600FF.jpeg

Some nice buds here. Love the Strawbba the Hutt. Nice bud structure 👍🥰

Hope y’all having a great day! 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back