Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
cgrammarattrComicoftheApes.png

Goodmorning everyone! Packign up a bowl for you @Mossy ! :smokeout:

Sharing one @Hotfire ....... :pass:

O jeez her delivering with her bossy parking problems and her mouth🤣

Delivering Cadavers then...they don't mind the bad languge.......................or driving..........:crying:.........

Then the second i got hurt she was like ok now

Crackers..wasn't it......?........:shrug:

And for the same reasons with her attitude i don't want her working the west side hospitals.

School Buses....Imagine the language she could educate the kids with.............:angel:.....

:baked: @Lil Dab. Thanks! The CC effects are great and it has a familiar flavor that I can't exactly place. But, I feel like it's a similar flavor to some of the first chronic/kind bud I ever had, which was purpoted to be blueberry. The Blue Cheese has Blueberry in its makeup, so maybe not too much of a stretch of the imagination, lol. Jesus, Cream Cheese makes me ramble.
Yeah I agree it is a fun smoke along with DBBT has had me feeling pretty good too both tasty kinda cheesy

Got Cream Cheese bagged up, best yield so far. Didnt weigh it up, but 2 QP grove bags + a decent amount of larf/trim for hash.
View attachment 1587892
Hoping a cure bring sout some more scent/flavor, I think letting it go a week longer added frost, but cost terpenes. Still, super frosty and sandy resin with more sativa style flowers. Looks like it'll wash really nicely!

Suzy Cream Cheese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back