Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thats what i get for taking 17 smoke breaks today! Started shoveling soil into the pots but once full while saturated i need to install the blumats but forgot they were on a tray in garage and they gotta soak for multiple hours before u fill the insides and close em up so gonna let em soak overnight and ill finish filling pots and screwing the carrots together in the morning! That means time for a bowl to get me in the right frame if mind!
:pass::d5:

Well thats what i get for taking 17 smoke breaks today! Started shoveling soil into the pots but once full while saturated i need to install the blumats but forgot they were on a tray in garage and they gotta soak for multiple hours before u fill the insides and close em up so gonna let em soak overnight and ill finish filling pots and screwing the carrots together in the morning! That means time for a bowl to get me in the right frame if mind!
All the work you put into those carrots you might as well grow hydro

All the work you put into those carrots you might as well grow hydro
I got em figured out finally but since the tips are clay they gotta soak so they absorb water into them so when u fill them it doesn’t pull that water into the clay and drop water level! All the issues i had were messing with the flow level cuz i never wrote down what was adjusted and messing with flow can cause big issues! Also if i reset right after harvest could leave em but once u turn water off to them the clay will continually pull water from inside into them and they will dry out! Prob been a month since water was flowing thru 3 pots so 6 carrots!

Also once setup i only run water thru them vs stupid hydro having to measure and ph large amounts of nutes on daily basis i only do once a week and topwater it in!

I got em figured out finally but since the tips are clay they gotta soak so they absorb water into them so when u fill them it doesn’t pull that water into the clay and drop water level! All the issues i had were messing with the flow level cuz i never wrote down what was adjusted and messing with flow can cause big issues! Also if i reset right after harvest could leave em but once u turn water off to them the clay will continually pull water from inside into them and they will dry out! Prob been a month since water was flowing thru 3 pots so 6 carrots!

Also once setup i only run water thru them vs stupid hydro having to measure and ph large amounts of nutes on daily basis i only do once a week and topwater it in!
I edited in some extra shit ;) :rofl:

Blu-Mats are fantastic for water only grows. Or if you have soil that just needs attention while you're gone. I have a test running currently, if it's successful I'll share. Definitely using Blu-Mats.

Amazon working late to drop this off!
First time trying to grow mushrooms, for 30 bucks, what the heck right?
20230425_203255.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back