Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana slices in cereal totally brings back some memories :bighug:Totally forgot about that
I never ate banana in cereal but i would slice up couple bananas and add a lil sugar and some milk and eat them!

Raining off and on but nice n cool outside so i am gonna go shovel the amended soil into my pots so i can bring them in! Then once inside i will water them to max holding capacity so i can install the blumats! Pot has to be totally saturated when u set it which is why u turn carrot just to where flow stops and then an additional 2 places so when they kick on they don’t water them back to total saturation! Gonna be nice cuz usually i slack off and take 3 days to get tent clean and pots amended and ready to go! This time I wasn’t messing around!

A friend collects sports cards and sent a pic of this guy. What a name! :haha:

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 1.51.26 PM.png

Well thats what i get for taking 17 smoke breaks today! Started shoveling soil into the pots but once full while saturated i need to install the blumats but forgot they were on a tray in garage and they gotta soak for multiple hours before u fill the insides and close em up so gonna let em soak overnight and ill finish filling pots and screwing the carrots together in the morning! That means time for a bowl to get me in the right frame if mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back