Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they are marketing to people that A) probably don't know better and B) have the money in tow that they don't care if they know better or not.

$2 for a glass of orange juice or $100 for the same cup of juice at a resort.
i used to work at a dispensary for almost 8 years and it was common practice to put to same weed in 3 different price tier jars, the amount of people who would pick the more expensive weed every time is insane. Even if we were showing them 2 of the exact same thing right next to each other just 1 priced at 10/g the other priced at 20. i believe we are talking about the same people :deadhorse::rofl:

@Talonxracer @JP1 @MedCzech i just worked there, it wasnt my policy haha. It was literally the wild west out here especially between 2010 and 2016 then they started raiding real hard and teaming up with department of water and power to cut off grows and unlicensed shops. It was bad. I left after 2 raids cause budtenders/managers were facing jail time, since they could never get the owners and the most we got as budtenders/managers/security was a weekend in jail. the grey area died once it became legal here. Licensed shops even started calling cops on unlicensed shops once weedmaps stopped hosting them.

@Talonxracer @JP1 @MedCzech i just worked there, it wasnt my policy haha. It was literally the wild west out here especially between 2010 and 2016 then they started raiding real hard and teaming up with department of water and power to cut off grows and unlicensed shops. It was bad. I left after 2 raids cause budtenders/managers were facing jail time, since they could never get the owners and the most we got as budtenders/managers/security was a weekend in jail. the grey area died once it became legal here. Licensed shops even started calling cops on unlicensed shops once weedmaps stopped hosting them.
Not giving you the frown smilie, lol, that is for the owners business practices that is frowned upon for sure.

Welcome back @Mossy .
IMG20230423120132.jpg

IMG20230423120324.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back