Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What he does is charge the high price for the 1st clone and then you can get as many as you want for $30 each. And if something happens and you lose your plants you can get more for $30/ea as long as he still has them. So the white truffle is a $250 clone. So it's 250 for 1, or if you want 10 it's like $520

That's not terrible.

A lot of the clones I've seen out here vary from $25 a pop to $50+ to more for more "exotic" (hard air quotes) stuff. You can spend several grand to fill a greenhouse. Depends who breeds them too; one of the farms I worked at got a "deal" from this other farm down the road for boxes and boxes of clones; and they were both HORRID looking and infested with aphids lol.

Trippin over dollars to save some pennies.

It kills me that people think cuts are worth that kind of change.
I paid 1k for a cut of Green Crush in 96. A friend of mine kept a mother from a cut I gave him of her in 98, and she died with him in 2014. She was partially preserved with an unknown landrace auto at F4 that are sitting in a box.......

Somewhere...
:pass:

We've got another Brother Mendel's Double Cupped Up for raffle today, along with Gnome.

We'll get another round of T Dubs Shrub and a different cultivar from Dream Beans as well.

DynoMyco wants to offer up a couple prizes too; I need to confirm what that is but we'll have that up for grabs here soon.

And we'll be raffling a $100 voucher on any purchase over $500 from Home Team Horticulture; this is owned by Jason Mascroft; who helps mod several Facebook groups I'm in. Solid dude, good taste in music, and they have some pretty killer lights.

Time for dabs :lildab:

Aye...I Agree..........
frogspawn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back