Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up and logged in. Jesus @WildBill you rigging the raffles? lol Congrats dude!

Go @WildBill :headbang:

Hey stranger. We threw this party and everyone said you got so stoned you took a several day nap.

:crying: did you not get the memo........?.....:biggrin:...I was in the UK.

I didn't even Think about the date when I booked...20th April doesn't have the same recognition as 4.20.......:pass:...I was just looking for a cheap flight.....

See, you can't let Mossy around any quantity of weed, or you'll find yourself with no quantity of weed.

The same holds true for various types of cheeses too.

Who left the teethmarks in the cheese in the staff fridge................?...........:eyebrows:......

I'd Nominate @PinkyNotTheBrain ....he is a Mouse after all.......

T'possums just do fruit......
opossum.gif

:crying: did you not get the memo........?.....:biggrin:...I was in the UK.

I didn't even Think about the date when I booked...20th April doesn't have the same recognition as 4.20.......:pass:...I was just looking for a cheap flight.....

giphy.gif

Oh I got the memo.

That's also your company credit card.

Yeah I saw that; lots of people are jumping on the clone thing online. What are the stipulations behind it; because I've seen them marketed as "non-rooted clones" so far; and was wondering if the "roots" was part of the legal verbage?
Beleaf ships rooted clones

It takes so long for them to build strength up and then almost anything can knock them back to start:dammit:

Yup.......:d5:.....

I try to bake, im not bad. My grama was an excellent baker. I got all her handwritten cookbooks so i just go off of them. Swapped the pineapples for peaches. There's probably about 15 of the books and about half are just baking. I been slowly going through them and making copies for a book of all the stuff I like. U know some of the stuff just will never taste right tho

@PinkyNotTheBrain Bake Book next to the Food Thread........? ......:eyebrows:....

Yeah I saw that; lots of people are jumping on the clone thing online. What are the stipulations behind it; because I've seen them marketed as "non-rooted clones" so far; and was wondering if the "roots" was part of the legal verbage?
i see both rooted an cuttings ,and I noticed some seed sites removed descriptions so they can fall under CBD laws no or low thc in clones and seeds so legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back