Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
New marble I won from glass artist
IMG_9829.jpeg
IMG_9828.jpeg
IMG_9827.jpeg
IMG_9830.jpeg

Lmfao! I literally snorted with laughter when I read this @Mañ'O'Green . You just made my day!
The only thing worse is squish squish squish squish squish squish squish squish squish..........................
Been there done that too........

:eek2:
My computer is screwed! Since the switch, cant play videos and pics don't show up on the screen etc. Lookin at macbooks as we type.

Edit:as soon as I sent the message, I can play the Dido vid but not the others???????????? Not a techie at all!
Have you tried clearing the browser cache?

If a tornado comes my way i am gonna go outside with a camera and make myself famous like dis dude! :eyebrows::crying:

View attachment 1580023
Full Blown idiot...............
That is a proper extraction and I bet it tastes fantastic.

@PinkyNotTheBrain I was in a basement at the clean out of a two story building with a stopped up main line. I did not realize the amount of back pressure on the plug and when it got to the last few threads it blew off, hit me in the head and knocked me out cold. When I woke up I was covered in and laying in a couple of inches of shit. I am lucky that damn plug did not kill me but for a while I thought I might die from the shit. I hate plumbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back