Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haz 'MacArthur-ed' !
g013.jpg

No civilians were 'lost' nor 'incapacitated' in any face to face encounters. Testing of new rations at 'Chicken Express' proved satisfactory.
Gotta remove the POS....the EXPENSIVE POS @ over $650 that worked for 23 month of ownership........LG portable doody....aahhhh ....ac and install a new window unit.................at night.

Don't care what it is. I'll never buy another LG product!
Bro my last window unit was 6kbtu and i got it from Walmart on discount for like $129 and it was still working after 2yrs before HOA made me upgrade!

Have u been logged in a while since swap over? Sometimes i have issues playing vids and it takes logging out and back in and they play!

Yeah. You had mentioned that before and it worked for awhile and went kapooey. I have to log in every time I get on now. Computer wont let me update stuff and it's old anyway. Will just get a new one and next time I go to visit an I.T. friend, I'll get them to fix this one for a backup

Thanks for lookin out though!!!

U cant touch this is what he tried to tell the IRS….they said “Wanna bet!” :crying:

That was a bad ass house he had before it got foreclosed on in the Oakland hills. Pretty sure it got condemned or close to it from a mudslide after it was foreclosed. Sad, super nice guy. Guess too nice!

So i def can’t complain! Worked from 3-9 delivering orders and made $180! Not bad for driving around smoking blunts all night! ;) :crying::pass:

Luckily got a lil piece left from #2 i am lighting nos! :eyebrows::woohoo1::cooldance:
View attachment 1580021

It was crazy how many Uber Eats drivers there were in Mexico City. They were on motorcycles, scooters, and bikes. Everywhere! No Lyft there, but another company called Didi. Those guys were everywhere as well,but not as much as the Uber eats guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back