Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Fermented_Fruitz, know you use or have used craft blend. You ever try a solo cup grow in soil using craft blend to feed the soil? Looked awhile back and couldn't find anyone that had done it
Lmao i tried solos once and they drove me batshit crazy! Too damn tedious for me! Was also one time i used synthetic nutes but saw the plant saucers were stained red after grow so got rid of the stuff since was a free sample box i got!

Settle in with a little Mephisto Sour Crack rosin..
:cheers:
Screenshot_20230404-002120~2.png

Yeah, one came about 2 miles to the north and west of me. That's 4 or 5 tornados that have passed in almost exactly the same path. Last month one passed to the east of me. That was a night one!
It’s funny, I was a little worried about you and Mark earlier that day knowing the path these storms have been taking historically and checked up on you guys on here. Also, I was glad when you got help with your roof when you had that tree fall back a few months ago, I know that’s stressful AF.

More crap is headed our collective way over the next 36 hours, so I’m sending good vibes to everyone/your safety.

It’s funny, I was a little worried about you and Mark earlier that day knowing the path these storms have been taking historically and checked up on you guys on here. Also, I was glad when you got help with your roof when you had that tree fall back a few months ago, I know that’s stressful AF.

More crap is headed our collective way over the next 36 hours, so I’m sending good vibes to everyone/your safety.
If a tornado comes my way i am gonna go outside with a camera and make myself famous like dis dude! :eyebrows::crying:

1680583234061.gif

"there was smoke in my lungs and fire in my brain"

Sweet dreams for ya freaks!

When i was on xanax there was constantly smoke in my room and fire in my lap cuz i would pass out smoking! :yoinks::fire::crying:

1680583476333.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back