Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys this question is for the folks running ac infinity oscillating fans.. If I remember right ac says not to run more then 18hrs a day but remember us talking about that they have to say that to protect themselves.. So I am curious if you all are running them 24/7 oscillating or just during lights on?

Same goes for anyone’s pole fans are you running them all the time or only during lights on?

I run mine 24/7 non oscillating
I run my fans 24/7…no chance of letting any powdery mildew or moisture driven issues.
I have always run the fans 24/7.

I run my fans 24/7…no chance of letting any powdery mildew or moisture driven issues.
Yes that definitely is the census it all goes back to ac saying not to run more than 18hrs and Dabber told me once that my fans didn’t need to run all the time and that if it was getting to cold at night to shut the fans off but mine always stay on 24/7:headbang::toke:

And I do clean fans after every run with alcohol. So far I have the same fans for nearly two full runs and I have had no breakdowns yet. My guess is they will last about three to four grows and then need replacing…👍 my intake fans for the room are infinity computer cooling fans mounted in the wall and they also run 24/7.

Good luck.

@Son of Hobbes Video’s are doing again they were fine then I came back in and all of sudden they show this and can’t click on them to type that I’m not a robot.. I assume it is something in the YouTube end not here? :dammit::oops1:
0949C629-B171-47FC-B7AF-591BABF195BB.png

I logged out and back in twice still doing it but they work fine if viewing as a guest

On iPhone

Also on pc last night had a video that was unavailable from op couldn’t view it but once someone quoted it I could see it and watch it in the quoted message :dizzy::paleo:

Hint it was your video goo:thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back