Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning talon and everyone else :smokeout: it’s hump day:hump::hump:
1681903663487.gif

Afternoon @Jpkindbud :pass: ...T Minus 14 hours.................:eek2:
Duh, forgot your approx 6 hrs ahead. Used to work at a water plant and they bought a machine from Italy (Parma) … their guys were over here for weeks. They were 6 hrs ahead… you may be closer or farther but I’m probably in the ballpark. Lol

Morning bud!

How’s that new smoke treating you? Find anything that is good for pain in that room?

I personally can’t wait for the MS x 3BOG. Really helped my back issues last run, as well as the Strawbba the Hutt having SB Nuggets, which was an excellent pain killer.

I wish the rain would come in. Im done with my part of this dig and i can't start any other jobs til tomorrow. I can just walk home and wait for someone to flood with these spring rains instead of standing in the wind. Its kinda warm out but that icy wind is brutal, my eyeballs are frozen.

Morning bud!

How’s that new smoke treating you? Find anything that is good for pain in that room?

I personally can’t wait for the MS x 3BOG. Really helped my back issues last run, as well as the Strawbba the Hutt having SB Nuggets, which was an excellent pain killer.
I am liking the new smoke, all have been a quick dry with no cure so the real test will be in a few months, but so far the best for pressing has been the Mephisto freebie dgXcdlcXms or as it is now known as, Tinto de Verano,,,and well it has that Mango Smile genetics in it. Large return% and was a big help with pain(knee), and is great for taking a nap or before bedtime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back