Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am liking the new smoke, all have been a quick dry with no cure so the real test will be in a few months, but so far the best for pressing has been the Mephisto freebie dgXcdlcXms or as it is now known as, Tinto de Verano,,,and well it has that Mango Smile genetics in it. Large return% and was a big help with pain(knee), and is great for taking a nap or before bedtime!
Interesting to see if the herb and the rosin have different effects.

I am ordering my press tonight 👍

Can’t wait. Get a few more seeds as well. 4/20

Time to do a dump run, I make too much garbage, the majority is paper towells soaked in snot due to allergies turning the snot nozzle on at max power....LOL

Hey guys this question is for the folks running ac infinity oscillating fans.. If I remember right ac says not to run more then 18hrs a day but remember us talking about that they have to say that to protect themselves.. So I am curious if you all are running them 24/7 oscillating or just during lights on?

Same goes for anyone’s pole fans are you running them all the time or only during lights on?

I run mine 24/7 non oscillating

I keep the AC oscillating fans on the same timer as the lights so only 18 hrs. I let the plants have some still time. If they are huge during flowering I have a static fan on a separate timer for those 6 hours. Usually the intake/exhaust fans are running by that point so there is always some air movement. Computer fans aren't a bad way to go for one that is going to be on 24/7 for weeks at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back