Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning fam! :peace: :bighug::pass:

I got up early yesterday and still missed my doctor's appt. :doh: I'm such a scatter brained stoner! :crying: I feel asleep in the recliner last night around 8pm and work up feeling refreshed at 4am. Done been outside with the dog and checked on my herbs, (I ran out of room in my little green house and now I have herbs on a folding table on the sw side of my storage building). They seem to be handling the open air pretty well, but I got 4 T-post driven on each corner, (going to tape some foam on top of the posts), so I can put a tarp over it if it gets too cold. I also took the cover off the greenhouse and replaced it with a split, (taped up shower curtain liner), in between the shade cloth, (which had big holes and didn't block a lot of sun). Anyways, I used more waterproof tap to keep the curtain liner in place and also as a spot to put a hole to wire it to the frame. The front is open and sometimes I have to park my crewcab in front of it, when the wind gets up! All my Pepper plants are rootbound, except maybe a dozen I got transplanted to 4 inch pots yesterday, (got more to do today). I can put them outside on my table for the next few days, (as it only gets afternoon sun), but looks like I'll have to bring them in for a couple nights this weekend, (as night time temps will be too cold, but the forecast has time to change .... for the better hopefully!) Time to start transplanting fam, I'll check in later! :peace::bighug::pass:

I use 2x4.5 bags. 37, 90 and 120 micron
May I ask why you don't use the 160 micron bag for freshly cured bud? Also, I think the 2x4.5 are the ones I got now that are 120 microns. I can't put 14 grams of 70% humidity bud and still have to cut an inch off, (using the bottle tech method). I want to find the best deal on a bunch of those, (I'm thinking 100 bags), but I also need some smaller bags, (like 3 1/2 grams), to find the "sweet" spot temp for each strain I press. Anyways, I'm guessing 420 deals are already coming out, but should I stay with just the NugSmasher brand bags, or go for some other nylon made bags from other manufacturers. Any input would be much appreciated and I hope everyone has a great day! Btw, Aunty @Mossy are u really coming to the US? If so, I'm so glad and thankful that you're feeling better and anyone else who's been sick. (I believe @trailanimal may have been sick as well). Anyways, much love to everyone! :bighug::peace::pass:

Btw, I love this song, (especially the lyrics)! :peace::bighug::pass:

Damn that song reminds me of the good old days driving the back roads with a 8pack of pony Millers, smoking Mexican seed weed, and......well the rest I will leave to your imagination, but typical country boy fun, LOL

Need4Weed

No doubt those words hold truth for a lot of us southerners, (southern born, but northern raised till I was 15). A few years later and I was living most of the words to that song!
May I ask why you don't use the 160 micron bag for freshly cured bud
Quality of product
can't put 14 grams of 70% humidity bud and still have to cut an inch off
70% is a touch high I shoot for below 68% most every bag I’ve used needs trimmed down except NS bags a pretty close if you pack to the max weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back