Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is going fam, sorry I haven't been keeping up! :peace::bighug::pass:

I got this new NugSmasher XP, (said they would price match any 420 deals). Anyways, I'm looking to buy 50 to 100 of some of the different sized bags. I'm learning bottle-tech style, so I need some small bags to find the sweet spot and some of the 2 larger micron sizes that hold 14 grams. Does anyone have any recommendations, especially with the extra 420 discounts! Thanks in advance fam! :peace::bighug::pass:

I use 2x4.5 bags. 37, 90 and 120 micron

My press has 3x7” plates and I either use 2x4” bags with <8grams or 2.5” bags for anything over 8 grams never pressed 14 grams at once.. nugsmasher bags, dulytek, and dabpress bags all in the order of preference.. 90-120 micron

LOL, yup!

A sip of coffee and hit the Unicorn, sip of coffee, hit the Unicorn and repeat until cross eyed, LOL
I wish I would be the same if I wasn’t working.. I was trying to respond to N4W and saw you replying over there.. I was like what’s he going off over there for :doh::crying::crying:

LOL, yup!

A sip of coffee and hit the Unicorn, sip of coffee, hit the Unicorn and repeat until cross eyed, LOL

Don't mention the Unicoo...coor....n...damn..too Late..................

unicorn.gif

There it goes...giggeddy.... giggeddy...and it ain't wearing no clothes........... :crying: .....

I wish I would be the same if I wasn’t working.. I was trying to respond to N4W and saw you replying over there.. I was like what’s he going off over there for :doh::crying::crying:
At least you know why I was lost and partying so hard, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back