Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab ....did you escape the Lurgy........?

Do you See what I say about the Doc's saying people are getting Infections...on Top of infections....on Top of infection.....that is what everyone here is going down with...
Perpetual chest infection/Cough.......:pass:

....I'm sure the missus can hear my thoughts Auntie....or do I unknowingly speak them out?........I..... don't......know!

No....:pass:...I Have hubby Trained the same.........:headbang:....Keeps him outta Trouble.....

or cough..cough....keeps him outta More Trouble.........:biggrin:

@Lil Dab ....did you escape the Lurgy........?

Do you See what I say about the Doc's saying people are getting Infections...on Top of infections....on Top of infection.....that is what everyone here is going down with...
Perpetual chest infection/Cough.......:pass:

Not sure yet I hope but I do feel kind of stuffed up and coughing but I’m blaming the weed :doh::baked: wife was feeling much better yesterday she was going to work today

No....:pass:...I Have hubby Trained the same.........:headbang:....Keeps him outta Trouble.....

or cough..cough....keeps him outta More Trouble.........:biggrin:
....are you ok my favourite Auntie?....I spoke to our kid yesterday and he reported that it's in the 30's already?.......hhmmm, not bad!!

.....my knee hurts.....

Mine too.......:pass:...do you Think it is the new staff room chairs...........or the new Uniform.....?

They were a bit snug.....coulda stopped the circulation....:eyebrows:...

bumwine.gif

Damn.....:doh:...if the wife got over it That quick......there is No Chance of her giving you a Sick Note...:crying:
I know I was hoping on piggy back on her sickness but I really shouldn’t take anymore time off work till vacations probably for the best :doh: If I don’t get it by tomorrow I doubt I will or I did and it was just mild:shrug::baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back