Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw...she looks Tired..... :pighug: ...Blessing huh......?......like teenagers....run the energy off them....or they will Use it for Trouble......:biggrin:
I had a chocolate lab that had to be worked twice a day until she was 2.5 years old before she lost that puppy terror stage! Oh god she was a terror when she had an abundance of energy, LOL I can laugh about it now, LOL she had a particular hatred of skunks........

Hey all are there any PPFD/DLI charts for levels during the growing stages Girls are 28 & 34 days along running about 520+/- and 34 +/- for 18 hours. They look good but I want to make sure they get enough. As always thanks for your help

Hey all are there any PPFD/DLI charts for levels during the growing stages Girls are 28 & 34 days along running about 520+/- and 34 +/- for 18 hours. They look good but I want to make sure they get enough. As always thanks for your help
A615D593-5081-403D-A735-71DDAEF7DA88.jpeg

ZA MANGO AND HUBBABUBBASMELLOSCOPE BOTH SEEDS PLANTED..... also harvested Where's Waldo yesterday...i rushed dryd some to test....its fire...better then the dispensaries....and not even cured....
20230417_202803.jpg
20230417_231931.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back