Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1681579982250.jpg

Thanks for the reps @InkAddict$ always happy to help just get your coco buffered and rinsed properly then follow the schedule and you should do just fine.. Just be very careful adding anything to the NPK you can add what ever beneficials you'd like just keep the base nutes to the schedule

Picked up my first clones today, one is a smell of success by @Twenty20 Adam which will be my outdoor lady this season. The others are two different phenos of a strain called unicorn poop smells good even as a clone. My question is if I plan to run the smell of success in a month and a half outside is a 1g fabric pot a good choice? She will be planted into native soil once in the greenhouse. And I plan on turning the two unicorn poops into mothers as they were pricey, should I plant them in my tent that goes straight to earth? Or a large pot so they are movable? Or a small pot then step up? Any answers much appreciated :pass:
9C4DD4E3-3F30-4E71-8F83-5777EEC6BCFB.jpeg

Picked up my first clones today, one is a smell of success by @Twenty20 Adam which will be my outdoor lady this season. The others are two different phenos of a strain called unicorn poop smells good even as a clone. My question is if I plan to run the smell of success in a month and a half outside is a 1g fabric pot a good choice? She will be planted into native soil once in the greenhouse. And I plan on turning the two unicorn poops into mothers as they were pricey, should I plant them in my tent that goes straight to earth? Or a large pot so they are movable? Or a small pot then step up? Any answers much appreciated :pass: View attachment 1584584
Cannarado is good shit bro! Thats who that strains from right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back