Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because the pH of the coco is usually so high, and my tap water that I flush with is 6.5, and the pH of calmag rises, I shoot a little low for the 1st soak
kind of what figured I notice the same and always wonder if the high ph is my issue with the start.. I'll try that next run:thanks::d5::pass:

Your ph of solution is normally going to rise unless you got some microbial bloom happening then it drops really low.. So I try to keep my ph as low as possible during veg 5.8 once in full flower I'll go 6.0
Ok...when I water in the calmag and feed I'll do 5.8....so should I mix 2part veg , seakelp, and calmag water in ppm of 500 then rinse with a ppm of 300?

Why - I owe you 10 reps @Lil Dab
6589F325-272D-42AB-BE28-6DBD11EA1AC4.png

Ok...when I water in the calmag and feed I'll do 5.8....so should I mix 2part veg , seakelp, and calmag water in ppm of 500 then rinse with a ppm of 300?

What are we trying to do right now? buffer the coco? that should be done overnight soaking not just rinsing threw the pot.. Then soak in 500ppm wk1 then rinse with 300ppm wk1 then plant seed... You need to go to cocoforcannabis and learn how and why coco needs buffered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back