Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @InkAddict$ always happy to help just get your coco buffered and rinsed properly then follow the schedule and you should do just fine.. Just be very careful adding anything to the NPK you can add what ever beneficials you'd like just keep the base nutes to the schedule
Ty I appreciate you...

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday Live stoners!

thanks for the reps @One Puff thats what i do 3-5hr soak in kelp and humic 2:5 then straight to final home.. My germination rate is amazing almost 100%

“I wish there was a easier way but so far my best luck has been scuffing them in a sandpaper tube, letting them set in a H2O2 bath for an hour while plunking them down every 15 minutes, and then using the GA3 at a rate of 500 PPM in distilled water with temps at the 80 degree mark from soak to sprout.”
You forgot to quote that this was "OldTimeyMan" on another forum germinating 40 year old Maui Wowi seeds.
Not needed for fresh 5 years or less seeds.

Thanks for the experiment...I stick with your 10dayz at 24hr and switch to 18/6...correct?
I switch to 18/6 as soon as the last seed to germinate has its firs set of true leaves.

Been busy working on beautifying my old Elantra Scrub clean, sand and paint took most of the day but came out great.

IMG_20230417_124741548_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230417_124800782_HDR.jpg

Would have been better if I had a real paint booth :rofl:

Nice haul! Season already on the way here, but have only found a few in the usually plentiful spots. Maybe the cold zapped them or something. Enjoy those!!!
First week or two in may they should be on the grow. Still to cold at night here. I had years like that or really dry has fucked my season before too.

You forgot to quote that this was "OldTimeyMan" on another forum germinating 40 year old Maui Wowi seeds.
Not needed for fresh 5 years or less seeds.
Doh I was on mobile at the time the sheet is much smaller it's paste weird:doh::oops1:

1681782039187.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back