Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m other news, I dropped 5 beans, 2 different strains. Pooties Pebbles up top and Hen’s Breath on the bottom. I’ll put the parentage up shortly- breeder is MoGirlGrows- she is retired from the game. This will be last run in sips indoors since I’m mixing amendments/materials for two 100gal beds to be used with photoperiod plants for two 4x4’s. My 3x3 will be used as a clone/germination station that will also be where I will grow leafy greens for salad. Taking all my sips (18) and growing tomatoes, peppers and herbs for cooking. Little behind but hoping to get caught up in the next couple of weeks.

Btw, I have an interesting solution to accessing these beds since I can only work from one side, I’ll share pics when it’s built.
1754C4FF-E7D5-4D72-A44D-BBA71FF444EC.jpeg
54AD9290-0E13-4D6A-ACEE-38AF6E5A5DBA.jpeg

Rangers have started good this season! I was always more of a Dallas Mavericks fan but once Mark Cuban set it up where u now have to subscribe to Ballys sports southwest to get the games and i refuse to do that so been focusing on Rangers instead! Same channel streams some ranger games but all Mavs game except nationally broadcast ones! Did hear on radio other day there are financial issues at Bally and think they said company is folding! :shrug:
Bally sports falling apart is gonna lead to just paying for subscription apps and on demand sports by the game. Sounds good, but its just another revenue stream for the owners and isn't gonna be any cheaper for fans. Rangers looking good this week though :thumbsup:

Bally sports falling apart is gonna lead to just paying for subscription apps and on demand sports by the game. Sounds good, but its just another revenue stream for the owners and isn't gonna be any cheaper for fans. Rangers looking good this week though :thumbsup:
Yeah, Sinclair stepped out of their wheelhouse and negotiated this tv deal at the peak of it’s value then promptly fell off a cliff. I have friends that work for Sinclair in News and they hate life.

Speaking of projects on YouTube, I made THIS tonight for the ol’ Parents!! Best damn orange chicken/shrimp I’ve ever had… Sonny’s trick with hitting the second batch of the double fry with a mix of salt, sugar and Chinese five spices was an outstanding tip!! It was sooo damn good.

Glimpse into the future when companies can sue people for reproducing plants :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back