Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally posted before giving you 10 points for the badass temple ball. My apologies.

You’ll have to forgive me, we’ve been dodging tornadoes, though thankfully no damage. Though just a mile over… 30 mile stretch of devastation without discussing locations, we are extra lucky.
Yeah, one came about 2 miles to the north and west of me. That's 4 or 5 tornados that have passed in almost exactly the same path. Last month one passed to the east of me. That was a night one!

Ground up a small bud of a FROSTY Fugue State. Don't shout. Avalanche danger! It sure was piled up! I guess two months cure now.I 'm gonna see if I can smoke it....one hitter at a time.
I think I'm gonna do real good if I get three.
That's one single one hitter down. Pretty white ash. It's a small glass one hitter, bigger than one of those fake cig looking one hitter.
It's so frosty, it feels moist. It packs and sticks together well.

Costco was the nightmare I expected :rofl:

I made these potatoes I saw on America's test Kitchen I cannot remember the name so I just took a picture of it. They were as good as it looked on TV. Salmon patties and asparagus for a proper Sunday dinner.

IMG_20230402_172122716_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230402_172042257.jpg
IMG_20230402_173417792.jpg

Alright! 3 one hitters and I'm pretty damned stoned, but my tinnitus is screaming at me for some reason.
Fuggin forced draft blowers at full tilt..................and I'm between two! :face::haha::haha::haha:

I might need to 'oil up' if I want to sleep. I'll have zonk out with this screaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back