Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab. Dale I finally got this temple ball rolled up. Kind of a bitch. Like rolling a hand
full of sand into a ball. Lol. I'll try to wait until next April 1 to give it a try. 14.7 grams.

PXxlv4Z.jpg
I accidentally posted before giving you 10 points for the badass temple ball. My apologies.

You’ll have to forgive me, we’ve been dodging tornadoes, though thankfully no damage. Though just a mile over… 30 mile stretch of devastation without discussing locations, we are extra lucky.

Last edited:
I accidentally posted before giving you 10 points for the badass temple ball. My apologies.

You’ll have to forgive me, we’ve been dodging tornadoes, though thankfully no damage. Though just a mile over… 30 mile stretch of devastatio- without discussing locations, we are extra lucky.

You’re fine Slim, You guys stay safe. We had tornado warning sirens going off in Feb here.
Apr and May are the worst here in central Okla.

You’re fine Slim, You guys stay safe. We had tornado warning sirens going off in Feb here.
Apr and May are the worst here in central Okla.

4 tornadoes touched down in New Jersey yesterday. We never get tornados here
:windy:

We always get them. Need to vac the spiders out of the shelter as a matter of fact.
we've had a couple micro burst that i know of in my life.. I think the one time they may have classified it as a tornado but nothing like out where you guys are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back