Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been brown bag drying since i first joined here and these are the type I use
Large Brown SOS Kraft Takeaway Food Party Gift Paper Flat Handle Carrier BagsView attachment 1583081
Haha the grocery stores here with paper bags appreciate u using them and no cost so i just bag my shit like 1-2 items per giant brown bag! $10 in groceries needs 6 bags to get home! :eyebrows::crying:

Speaking of i am down to 1 so need a reload! ;)
image.jpg

Been remembering to keep humidifier filled so been like 5-6 days on current plant drying and still almost 16% on meter! If not down good amount in couple days i will chop from branches and bag it up!

Acceptance can't occur without advocacy..
:smokeout:
I hear ya'. I'd like to be more open about it. It kills me I can't talk openly about weed. I was so proud of my recent harvest and I have no one I can share it with. Don't get me wrong, I'll share my weed with friends. I just can't tell them that my stuff is grown by me. That kills me because everyone knows I have killer shit. I'm open to other ways of supporting this site. Just let me know.

Hobbes doesn't like my color scheme 😭😭 he said he was thinking more along the lines of black background with orange and tigerstripes 🤦🏼‍♀️ I told him we don't want to give people a headache lol. What do yall think?
Screenshot_20230413_190641_Chrome.jpg

Hobbes doesn't like my color scheme 😭😭 he said he was thinking more along the lines of black background with orange and tigerstripes 🤦🏼‍♀️ I told him we don't want to give people a headache lol. What do yall think?
View attachment 1583086
Could the store front colors match the different color schemes for the site?

Speaking of i am down to 1 so need a reload! ;)
View attachment 1583084

Been remembering to keep humidifier filled so been like 5-6 days on current plant drying and still almost 16% on meter! If not down good amount in couple days i will chop from branches and bag it up!
Yeah, mine are getting pretty ragged as well, need a load of paper bagged groceries next store run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back