Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel lost almost without the grow going.....LOL

A hearty feeling of pride over a completed grow, yes, but something is missing now..... :shrug: :rofl:

hugs.jpg
:note: ppp

If u like chinese food and have one nearby PF Changs is off the heezie! I already ate like 2/3 of the meat!
image.jpg

They use actual steak in there beef meals not the bits and scraps u usually get at a chinese takeout spot! Was only like $4 more then the cheap ass peiwei stuff and def worth the cost! :d5:

If u like chinese food and have one nearby PF Changs is off the heezie! I already ate like 2/3 of the meat!
View attachment 1583096

They use actual steak in there beef meals not the bits and scraps u usually get at a chinese takeout spot! Was only like $4 more then the cheap ass peiwei stuff and def worth the cost! :d5:

Hobbes doesn't like my color scheme 😭😭 he said he was thinking more along the lines of black background with orange and tigerstripes 🤦🏼‍♀️ I told him we don't want to give people a headache lol. What do yall think?
View attachment 1583086
I dont know S**T about designing a website so please don't hate my honesty but I'm gonna say black and orange is a bit, halloween-y. Just like red and green would be christmas-y.

The green and white is cool but the yellowish shopping cart and blue bar under the shirts doesn't go well with the green. AFN orange for the shopping cart?

I hear ya'. I'd like to be more open about it. It kills me I can't talk openly about weed. I was so proud of my recent harvest and I have no one I can share it with. Don't get me wrong, I'll share my weed with friends. I just can't tell them that my stuff is grown by me. That kills me because everyone knows I have killer shit. I'm open to other ways of supporting this site. Just let me know.

I have 2 friends that know, including a coworker. He actually told me first, he said he was going on vacation and his wife had got him some weed gummies. Dude told me that on work chat too. I was like man you need to be a bit more covert, lol.

And I know of one other guy at work because he's a dumbass and will just vape in the parking garage and tell whoever that he has his med card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back