Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know S**T about designing a website so please don't hate my honesty but I'm gonna say black and orange is a bit, halloween-y. Just like red and green would be christmas-y.

The green and white is cool but the yellowish shopping cart and blue bar under the shirts doesn't go well with the green. AFN orange for the shopping cart?
It's not actually a blue bar, that's just the bottom of the image 😅

I have 2 friends that know, including a coworker. He actually told me first, he said he was going on vacation and his wife had got him some weed gummies. Dude told me that on work chat too. I was like man you need to be a bit more covert, lol.

And I know of one other guy at work because he's a dumbass and will just vape in the parking garage and tell whoever that he has his med card.
Things here flipped like a switch once they declared "legal". Big change almost immediately. Now, can't talk about growing, but nobody cares if you say you smoke weed anymore

It's not actually a blue bar, that's just the bottom of the image 😅
Okay then the color scheme isn't off at all then. Green yellow white that's not bad. Bud colors! The afn orange would be cooler than the yellow imo but if you're trying to get away from that all together then maybe a lighter green same color. Idk I like design and colors just not gonna tell the master how to do their job! Much love!!

Current Vibes

20230413_201225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back