Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently drying an AK47 and a Fat Blueberry. Both have been hanging since Saturday. They are just now getting crispy.
I cut into one bud and freaked out thinking I had bud rot. Nope, just a lot of very bright white trichomes and resin. I had to look up pics to make sure.

I just trimmed a full quart jar full and it didn't even hardly make a dent. Tomorrow I will be trimming all day. It still a little moister than I would like, but my thermometer says its 72 and 55* RH in the shower where I'm drying it.

Yeah I over dried the second plant I pulled this grow. I just let it get a little to dry before putting in the trash bag. Recovered fine in the jars with Boveda packs. All buds are diff , you have to check often. This is in my dry ass garage.

Back to talking about brown bag drying. Looking at bags at the WeSaySo Corp (Also known as Amazon) for grocery bags. There are some that had a 70lb paper weight some 57 and some 52. If you use brown bags in your drying process what weight bags do you use?
20lb. Specifically these
[125 Pack] Kraft Paper Bags 16 x 8 x 5.5" 20 LB Grocery Lunch Retail Shopping Durable Natural Brown Barrel Sack https://a.co/d/3cVfo1M

My wife took the kids to a doctors appointment and is bringing home KFC for dinner! Woot.
Gonna get some of that extra crispy in my belly.

Starting my girls on birth control. Hopefully it helps regulate their periods and helps with acne, both have some really bad acne. I had it bad too, and I try to stay on them about washing their faces, but I know they slack on it.

My wife is also asking if she can get a couple xanax for them for their first plane trip this summer.

Personally, I don't think I'll be purchasing any merch because it's still not legal here and I already have to hide my pot leaf coffee mug when company comes over.

My wife took the kids to a doctors appointment and is bringing home KFC for dinner! Woot.
Gonna get some of that extra crispy in my belly.

Starting my girls on birth control. Hopefully it helps regulate their periods and helps with acne, both have some really bad acne. I had it bad too, and I try to stay on them about washing their faces, but I know they slack on it.

My wife is also asking if she can get a couple xanax for them for their first plane trip this summer.
Unfortunately all those birth control and tranqs have major side effects, no?

Personally, I don't think I'll be purchasing any merch because it's still not legal here and I already have to hide my pot leaf coffee mug when company comes over.

I bought a futon from a guy on facebook marketplace. I walk in his house, and in the foyer is a boonie hat with pot leafs all over it sitting front and center on a little table. So I say "you have your med card?"

Dude got SUPER weird. Sorry man, maybe don't leave your hat you wear to dead concerts out if you don't want to be asked about it?

Decided to just go ahead and tie her down :coco:
20230413_124002.jpg

Harvested my first plant over 10 ozs. Only ever grown autos. She was in a five. My girls in 7s got pretty big this grow. Haven’t weighed one yet. Never thought I would get close to a pounder. Maybe I’ll catch the right girl someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back