Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will do wonders for both your indoor humidity….. and I’m betting you’ll save money on your power bill. Those portable suck the energy
It’s got a brand new furnace and duct work I don’t know why they didn’t finish putting central for the AC, it’s something we can control a lot better than these ac window units @InkAddict$ it just gives us another option

It’s got a brand new furnace and duct work I don’t know why they didn’t finish putting central for the AC, it’s something we can control a lot better than these ac window units @InkAddict$ it just gives us another option
I know....all it needs is ac ran to it...

Gave Mephisto Genetics Sundae Thumper Tester #2 a spritz of @Greenleaf Nutrients Sea K. First time trying it out, and she seems to like it..

Screenshot_2023-06-30-21-12-14-485.jpg

:thumbsup:

Well @InkAddict$ was enough to give me a couple hits before I started cooking our dinner , had a squirrel try and come in with the back door open I wondered if it was one of your long lost relatives babe 🤷🏼‍♀️ lol

Jeff Bezos just bought $100,000,000 worth of single-family homes, helping to keep home prices out of reach for first-time would-be homeowners. Trying to keep working folk in perpetual rent-slavery.
Zero chance we could buy today. Almost 30 years in our home and it’s unaffordable to maintain and pay taxes on. REITs are the beneficiaries. Terrible for first time buyers.
lots of folks do ductwork for the A/C because the access is there, but funds aren’t. My parents couldn’t afford A/C, they claimed, until I moved out after sweltering there 20years.

Zero chance we could buy today. Almost 30 years in our home and it’s unaffordable to maintain and pay taxes on. REITs are the beneficiaries. Terrible for first time buyers.

lots of folks do ductwork for the A/C because the access is there, but funds aren’t. My parents couldn’t afford A/C, they claimed, until I moved out after sweltering there 20years.
I might have to call my sons dad he works in hvac and I’m hoping for a discount or some knowledge on what’s the best route to go but that’s my last resort

I might have to call my sons dad he works in hvac and I’m hoping for a discount or some knowledge on what’s the best route to go but that’s my last resort
They will look at your square footage and give you a quote. Just make sure you are comparing apples to apples with those quotes. Definitely do you homework. We replaced our unit 3years ago with a 5year full warranty/service included at the same price for no fringes. Negotiate, why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back