Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:vibe:
PXL_20230701_010709149.MP.jpg

Check out the double leaves on the Duke :jointman:
PXL_20230701_010741140.MP.jpg
PXL_20230701_010745934.MP.jpg

Yup, supply and demand. I live in Massachusetts and housing is way overpriced. Much greater portion of resources on housing. Getting tough as we are retired.
Jeff Bezos just bought $100,000,000 worth of single-family homes, helping to keep home prices out of reach for first-time would-be homeowners. Trying to keep working folk in perpetual rent-slavery.

But, you’ll have radioactive dry sift on the day after that thing survives through a nuclear explosion :rofl:

Yeah very true it’s heavier then a brick shit house.. Also it doesn’t help that I’ve been turning wrenches a lot longer then I’ve been welding always thinking how to fix stuff before it broken :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jeezus christ, u fuckerz yak a lot! :blahblah: been gone all afternoon, so lemme catch up real quick....:mrgreen:

:crying:

alphabet semanticz, pfft :doh:ppp

:yeahthat: ppp

(don't remember what i was gonna say here....i mean, it'z been 5 min, so....:rofl: :doh: ppp)

:yay: :headbang: ppp

18 in mizery....jus sayin :mrgreen: ppp
I have 40

Jeff Bezos just bought $100,000,000 worth of single-family homes, helping to keep home prices out of reach for first-time would-be homeowners. Trying to keep working folk in perpetual rent-slavery.
That's bad...but look at this ..

Florida malaria alert after release of genetically modified mosquitoes https://www.express.co.uk/news/us/1786083/Florida-malaria-mosquitoes-bill-gates/amp

Oof, you're not allowed to see it...Because when you're a corrupt Billionaire you can demand anything scrubbed from the net you'd like.

:pass:

jeezus christ, u fuckerz yak a lot! :blahblah: been gone all afternoon, so lemme catch up real quick....:mrgreen:

:crying:

alphabet semanticz, pfft :doh:ppp

:yeahthat: ppp

(don't remember what i was gonna say here....i mean, it'z been 5 min, so....:rofl: :doh: ppp)

:yay: :headbang: ppp

18 in mizery....jus sayin :mrgreen: ppp
Wait 52 counting outside 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back