Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not at the moment...havnt gotten that far...I'm waiting on figuring out the ac units and wiring and electric.....I'm hiring an electrician....that takes weed....😆
We’re waiting for them to come over - or! We just finish the work here and have the hvac come and do central ❤️ everything is all set for it it might be cheaper and easier

We’re waiting for them to come over - or! We just finish the work here and have the hvac come and do central ❤️ everything is all set for it it might be cheaper and easier
This will do wonders for both your indoor humidity….. and I’m betting you’ll save money on your power bill. Those portable suck the energy

Just put central air into my place like 2 months ago. Electric bill is down 20%, but upfront cost is high. No chance if you're renting

To be more specific I wanted to know if these cheap screens on top are the same thing as these more expensive ones below that are labeled specifically for dry sift?

Aluminum Screen Printing Screens, Size 10 x 14 Inch Pre-Stretched Silk Screen Frame (160 White Mesh) https://a.co/d/2mPRLjz

I don't need a whole set like this just 2 screens.

K-Musculo Dry Sift Screen Frames, Set of 4, 25" x 36", Aluminum Frames with 60, 90, 110, 200 Polyester Mesh Screens https://a.co/d/efm4mBu

That was my same dilemma I didn’t want to spend much and only really wanted one screen to clean up my trim.. I just had to buy the screen and some glue.. Made mine from stainless tubing also and it’s too heavy should have went aluminum or smaller SS but it was all I could find in the “scrap bin” :eyebrows: I can’t find the pictures of it

That was my same dilemma I didn’t want to spend much and only really wanted one screen to clean up my trim.. I just had to buy the screen and some glue.. Made mine from stainless tubing also and it’s too heavy should have went aluminum or smaller SS but it was all I could find in the “scrap bin” :eyebrows: I can’t find the pictures of it
Welders always overbuild their own shit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jeezus christ, u fuckerz yak a lot! :blahblah: been gone all afternoon, so lemme catch up real quick....:mrgreen:

:crying:

I’ve said this before…..take ALL of that vpd, par etc bullshit with a grain of salt….

alphabet semanticz, pfft :doh:ppp

Yup. Good dirt, water, enough light and ya get good weed. I know nothing about ppfd…dli, vpd, par…

:yeahthat: ppp

I watch all of that...Vpd , dli, ppfd, rh' ppm, and ph.....

(don't remember what i was gonna say here....i mean, it'z been 5 min, so....:rofl: :doh: ppp)

I just like YOU people…:haha:

:yay: :headbang: ppp

And a nice 6 plant limit :growing:

18 in mizery....jus sayin :mrgreen: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back