Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the stuff I bought and use to sift my trimmings it is much coarser then trim bins but doesn’t allow much trash to get through.. If you search SS mesh you’ll get better results just have to use a chart to covert mesh size to micron

View attachment 1609603

View attachment 1609602

1 Roll 60 Mesh 14”X40” (36cmX102cm) Wire Mesh, Sturdy Metal Mesh Sheets for DIY Projects, 304 Stainless Steel No Rust Mesh Screen https://a.co/d/05hFZoy
Thanks my dooder

Wait till you get to the part where you’re trying to remember all the things you know :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It comes as yields increase:rofl:
I can’t remember what it was but I had that moment recently :doh::baked:

1688170979812.gif

This sounds like high school stuff dude….perhaps it’s time to improve your surroundings a bit brother…just my useless, usually crazy opinion….
Handle your scandal big dawg, just know if a girl is up for grabs like that in the first place, she belongs to the streets. A real partner won't even acknowledge other men like that. You can either fight every guy who challenges you over a female or you can fall back, get the next one on your arm and let him fall victim to her tricks cause I promise he will be in ur shoes soon enough. We don't need to continue that negative vibration in the world, there is already too much of it. If you get backed into a corner, let em have everything you got but otherwise be like a duck with water, just let it roll off your back homie.
I appreciate you guys, truly. I'm usually the one talking these hotheads out of fightin over stupid shit but this is different, im just not built that way , i wont sleep until its done n over with, as far as I can tell this is improving my surroundings. I don't carry a gun cuz we got 12 y/o s out here pulling the trigger and it doesn't mean shit, I'm tryn to make these mfs nod at me

Well I figured it out...Coco and megacrop is the way to go...even orgy potting gets great results...so I put 7 where's waldo in a 5 gal pot....it's a mystery each seed looked different....also @Mrs.InkAddict is orgy potting herself...she has 3 juicy Lucy and 3 Berry Ryder a 5 gal pot....also a Dark Devils Mystery Punch in a one gal pot...all in her own tent....under a marshydro fc3000 and Mines in thec5x5 under a hlg650r Diablo series.....are willy boots are being grown by a marshydro ts1000....well good luck baby....I'm sure your new tent is going to grow some massive plants....it's all setup...

Well I figured it out...Coco and megacrop is the way to go...even orgy potting gets great results...so I put 7 where's waldo in a 5 gal pot....it's a mystery each seed looked different....also @Mrs.InkAddict is orgy potting herself...she has 3 juicy Lucy and 3 Berry Ryder a 5 gal pot....also a Dark Devils Mystery Punch in a one gal pot...all in her own tent....under a marshydro fc3000 and Mines in thec5x5 under a hlg650r Diablo series.....are willy boots are being grown by a marshydro ts1000....well good luck baby....I'm sure your new tent is going to grow some massive plants....it's all setup...
Thanks babe 😘 I know my plants will do amazing in that setup ❤️ you just better be prepared 😉 I’m coming for you lol 😝 and I’ll win that competition between us and my boot is doing amazing .

Thanks babe 😘 I know my plants will do amazing in that setup ❤️ you just better be prepared 😉 I’m coming for you lol 😝 and I’ll win that competition between us and my boot is doing amazing .
I hope you win love...I really hope you do...now it's your time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back