Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could never buy my house again today and we just bought it 3.5 years ago. Everybody flooded out of the city and home prices and rent shot right up here. Plus interest rates are like 3x what they were when I signed the papers
Interest rates is absolutely ridiculous!!

Could never buy my house again today and we just bought it 3.5 years ago. Everybody flooded out of the city and home prices and rent shot right up here. Plus interest rates are like 3x what they were when I signed the papers
Interest rate hikes are a huge problem. Who wants to sell a starter home with a mortgage rate under 3percent and trade up with rates more than double. People are staying put and fixing/reconfiguring what they have. Home improvement contractors are still doing well.
No good for most.

Interest rate hikes are a huge problem. Who wants to sell a starter home with a mortgage rate under 3percent and trade up with rates more than double. People are staying put and fixing/reconfiguring what they have. Home improvement contractors are still doing well.
No good for most.
This is exactly why we just put in the hvac. Easier to stay here and upgrade just to hold the mortgage rate

This is exactly why we just put in the hvac. Easier to stay here and upgrade just to hold the mortgage rate
And also the crazy utilities. Bigger house, bigger lecky/gas/everything. We only live in 30percent of our house anyway. Big rooms are a waste.

Im on the bus home, to cool down mostly might have a fat lip to match my eye but we're good.

Side note the lady at the food trailer waved me over when i was walking away from the fight "mijo sientate!👇 " wiped my face and put a piece of frozen watermelon in my mouth and I immediately got hard so i either had a bunch of adrenaline, really need to get out more or that was some awesome watermelon :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back