Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen the coolest idea a roof drain went straight down into a pot that was huge....at the bottom was a relief valve so it catches all the rain water...hmmm should Jonny 🍎 make a visit....

Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ now I know I need to check your wallet before you leave anywhere
1688167610047.gif

Had to do a dump run and then head into.town to do a little shopping,,,,,town is over run with cityslickers, friggin cars parked everywhere, double and triple parking, freaking roads end up being impassable....going to have to deal with fireworks every night, all night for 8-9 days.
I miss those days

Personally, I’m a Violent Pacifist. I’ll kick your ass if you disturb my peace. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, that’s no way to live…at least not long term. You can’t kick all of the asses…..and eventually you accidentally kill somebody if you have enough street fights…or the other way. Best to seek greener pastures, so to speak.
I suffer from that same issue! Im a big dude so i always got tested when i was younger. i grew up in a rough mostly black and hispanic neighborhood in pomona so being the only white guy was rough at first till I let my rage come out a few times then they left me alone. My dad always told me there is always someone bigger and badder than you so don't act tough until you are ready to put someone in their place then let em know what time it is.

I suffer from that same issue! Im a big dude so i always got tested when i was younger. i grew up in a rough mostly black and hispanic neighborhood in pomona so being the only white guy was rough at first till I let my rage come out a few times then they left me alone. My dad always told me there is always someone bigger and badder than you so don't act tough until you are ready to put someone in their place then let em know what time it is.
Acting tough is just that…..acting. I’m not a goddamn thespian…..
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back